Monday, January 5, 2009

Goals for the New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!

I've been inspired by Melissa at her "The Inspired Room" to start New Year Goals by the month. You can see Melissa's goals at this link http://theinspiredroom.net/2008/12/31/a-beautiful-life-12-months-of-goals/

As Melissa has done I've created goals for the year focusing each month on something specific. Here is my list.

January - Meals
February - Physical
March - Expanding Horizons
April - Solitude/Spiritual
May - Family
June - Environment
July - Financial Freedom
August - Contentment/Happiness
September - Routines/Daily Rituals
October - Hospitality
November - Gratitude
December - Giving

You may notice that many of my goals are the same as Melissa's. If you haven't checked out Melissa's site you should as the site indicates it is very inspiring. http://theinspiredroom.net/ She is a very recent ex-Oregonian who has just moved to Washington. I wish her all the best in her brand new home.


I'd love to hear about your goals so please leave a comment with your thoughts for the new year!

Until Next Time. . . .
Kathleen

No comments: