Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Note of Thanks!

I want to thank everyone who has visited my site, all who have posted comments and those who are brave enough to follow my blog - Thank You! Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

I'm amazed at how many people from the Oregon Coast find my site.

Elegant Marie - I want to say I had tea at the "Tea Cozy" many times. I loved that place! I was so sad when you closed down. I kept waiting and praying that you would open back up. You may have noticed from a couple of my pictures that I too have the Rose Chintz dishes. It would be lovely if you could come to my little cottage sometime when I'm in Bandon and I could make you tea. Of course, it won't be as fancy as your but I do have PG Tips!

Bandon Home - I don't even know your name but thank you so much for following my blog. It would also be great to meet you in person sometime.

Cousin Rick - I hate to break it to you but you may have to wait a long time before those adorable girls wait on you all the time - but I'm sure it will happen. I promise that I will get around to facebook. I've told Suzy we have to join. It is good to keep connected.

And for the older and wiser sister Suzy - please don't stop writing all your funny comments. They make me laugh so hard which is a real important part of life. I would never be upset at any comment you make so let it rip sister!

Thank you all for your comments - it really makes my day when I read them. If you like please leave your email address and I will write you back.


This picture is from a card I received from my great niece Katalynn back in 2000. It was a thank you card she wrote for a Christmas present. A Hallmark Storybook Friends presented by Crayola. I often keep old cards and hang them on bulletin boards to make me happy.


Until Next Time. . . .
Kathleen

1 comment:

RLahman said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Kathleen. Sometimes the girls dote on me, but there is always a sinister (but usually fun) motive behind it.