Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Night is Pizza Night!!

On Friday night my niece and her boyfriend come over to our house and we make home made pizza. We think it is much better than buying it some where. These are two types one with pesto sauce (mine and Damian's favorite) or the regular tomato version.


Here Brittnee is shaping her dough. I make the dough in my bread machine. I just follow a recipe from the booklet that came with the machine. It takes about 50 minutes with the machine set on the Pizza Dough cycle.


We use my marble top island in the kitchen. I put down a little flour and corn meal.


Here Brittnee is dressing up her pizza. I just purchase all different types of toppings and sauce. I would like to get a good pizza sauce recipe - so if you have one please share it with me.




We put the pizzas on parchment paper and bake in the over for 20 minutes on 425 degrees.




I have been focusing on dinners this week. I will make many post this weekend to catch up like I did last weekend. Doesn't seem to be enough time during the week. I admire everyone who can do a post every day.



Until Next Time. . . . .

Kathleen

1 comment:

RLahman said...

Can you believe it, Alex does not like pizza. Cam does, and Tracey and I agree with you on the pesto. We usually haunt a place called Pie-in-the-Sky which is about a block away for their artichoke and roasted red pepper pizza. Home-made pizza is the best. Sometimes we have make-your-own pizzas for dinner club.