Sunday, January 25, 2009

Update on Breakfast Goals

Here is a little update of breakfast. . . . this is my morning shake I make during the week. I finally figured out how many Weight Watchers points it has and I was happy to discovered it wasn't loaded like I thought. Keeping track of Weight Watcher points seems to be easier for me then counting calories etc.

Kathleen's Morning Shake

1 cup of Frozen Cherries
1/4 cup of lite firm tofu
1 large tablespoon of vanilla Activa yogurt
1 packet of tangerine Emergen-C
1 teaspoon of mostly barley green powder
1 cup of orange juice

Put all ingredients in the blender in the order listed and blend until a smooth liquid. This added up to 4 points.



Until Next Time. . . .

Kathleen

1 comment:

RLahman said...

This may be good with a hint of rum. Just kidding...I usually have a banana or clementine with a cup of coffee.