Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lucy and Oscar

I wanted to share some updated pictures of my cats. Lucy and Oscar.

This is Lucy laying of the futon in my office. She is my little shadow and follows me around the house all day. She also likes to sit in my lap while I'm on the computer. She will also bite the back of my arm (just lightly) if she thinks I'm not giving her enough attention.


Look at those eyes. She is so beautiful.


I think she was getting a little annoyed with me by the look on her face.



Here is Oscar. Not sure what he has on his face. Oscar is more Damian's cat. Rather because Damian lets Oscar do things he is not suppose to - and Oscar thinks all of the bad stuff is fun so he tends to hang out with Damian more. Every night Damian will put him up on our linen closet in the master bath - just like here. He also lets Oscar on the high bookshelf in the hall way, and the most annoying to me he lets him outside. My cats are inside cats. We won't mention how Damian lost my old cat Vincent for more than 24 hours by letting him outside - no we won't mention that incident. Damian has even put Oscar on a leash and has taken him for a walk. That would be okay but now Oscar no longer fits into his harness. My little baby now weighs 18-1/2 pounds. I always tell him he has big bones.


Oscar has this habit of putting his paws in front of his eyes when he sleeps.



Here he is sleeping on his cat tree.


And another one of him sleeping on the ottoman in the living room. Oscar loves the bath water and every time I take a bath he is right there along the side of the tub. He will either drink from it like a large water dish but mostly he will lean over and lick as much water as he can off of my skin. I will keep dipping my hand into the water and lay it along side of the tub for him to lick.


Until Next Time. . . . .

Kathleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have two cats named Lucy and Oscar too! They have their own page on Facebook haha thx for sharing