Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lovejoy's Tea Room in Florence Oregon

So this is an overdue post. I went to Florence in November and intended to share this with you in early December. Lets just say I will get better at blogging in 2009. This tea room is everything you hope for in an English Tea Room. Fabulous food, atmosphere is great and the people are wonderful!


Here are some view of the inside. Many locals as well as tourist eat here. Now that is a good sign.


This is a scan of their business card and menu


A few views of the harbor. I didn't get a picture of the famous Gothic bridge which alone is worth the trip to Florence.



If you have a chance to go to Florence on the Oregon coast you should take it. The views, restaurants and people will be forever in my memories as one of the top on my list.


Until Next Time. . . . .

Kathleen

3 comments:

RLahman said...

I'll have the crab cakes, chicken salad and salmon bisque, please.

Elegant Marie said...

Hello - I, too, live in Bandon and am a life-long tea drinker. In fact, I used to own and run The Tea Cosy in uptown Bandon.

I found your blog through a Google search for Lovejoy's Tea Room in Florence. We haven't been there in ages and thought we'd visit this afternoon. I wanted to confirm they are still in business.

Thanks for the lovely update. Cheers! Elegant Marie

Anonymous said...

Judith & Liam are wonderful proprietors & will greet you with a warm smile any time your stop in for a cup of tea.

Highly recommended.

www.connectflorence.com