Monday, December 1, 2008

The Shamrock Flowers & Gifts - Eugene Oregon

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving for those celebrating here in the states. This time my delay in posting is due to mechanical problems with my new computer and my camera communicating. I finally just downloaded to my old computer and copied the photos onto a memory stick. I'll get it figured out eventually.



I've been wanting to share pictures from trip to Eugene and Florence the weekend before Thanksgiving so finally here a few. Below is The Shamrock Flowers & Gifts located at 1520 Coburg Road in Eugene, Oregon. Their toll free number is 866.807.4983 and their website is http://www.shamrockflowersandgifts.com/ I'm crazy about Eiffel towers and boy did I hit the mother load when someone told me about this place. I've already started planning another trip back.

Here was their beautiful Thanksgiving display right in the front door.

This place is huge and had lots of vignettes setup through out the store. Just breath taking!

Here we go with the Eiffel towers. I've never seen so many different kinds in one spot. I bought the little guy on the right. It is a clip.

More Paris stuff.

And more Paris stuff...


And a whole tree decorated with a Paris theme.

Another view of the Paris tree.

And another view - I purchased one of the silver glitter 3-D Eiffel Towers.
And a tree which is a Ocean theme. I think I'm going to do something similar to this on a much smaller scale though.

And yet another tree. As I said I was completely enchanted by this place. I recommend checking out their website and if you happen to be in Eugene Oregon drop by you will love it!



I also have other things to share from my trip - An incredible restaurant in Eugene; a trip for Bento shopping supplies; more shopping; and a small look at the Oregon coastal town of Florence where you can get a great cup of tea. So stay tuned and . . .


Until Next Time. . . .

Kathleen

No comments: