Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowflake Lights and A Little Snow





I kept saying I wasn't going to do snowflake lites this year because they always seem to break on me and I have to replace them each year. Well - I found four sets of them at the Goodwill Store in White City for $2.99 each and I couldn't resist. I'm really fond of Snowflake Lights and have had them for the past three years.


We also got a little dusting of snow this weekend. Since Friday we have had snow each day. I've heard it is suppose to snow all week but we will see. I had to call my niece and let her know that it snowed the day after she went home (L.A. for a weeks visit.) She was so bummed about missing the the snow but I'm sure she will get to see lots more before the winter is over.


So how is the weather at your place???


Until Next Time. . . .


Kathleen

No comments: