Monday, June 2, 2008

I Saw Red In The Kitchen

I hope you are playing Sara's "I saw red." You can view all the detail of the game by clicking on the link on my side bar. This is so much fun. I love the color red. As a wee child it was my favorite color. My mother gave each child a color when I was growing up. I don't remember what the boys colors were but I remember Becky was lavender, Suzy was blue and I was red. It was my mother's way of keeping six kids organized. I had a red towel, red toothbrush, lots of red clothes my mother sewed etc. Anyway, here are some red things I found in the kitchen.

My Eiffel tower bottle which I keep the red dish soap in. I like to keep it on this cake plate I found at the thrift store years ago. The crochet dish cloths my mother made me years ago.

The red and yellow tea cozy my mother-in-law Veronica crocheted for me. This is my favorite mug for drinking my tea in. It is a Chagall art mug. Also there is a PG Tips tea tin in the back.


The red scoop in the sugar container.



My red stool in the pantry. You won't believe I got this great stool at the Ashland Goodwill years ago for $2.00. I couldn't believe my luck. I still can't believe it.


Until Tomorrow with More ... "I Saw Red"

Kathleen

3 comments:

Cindy Dean said...

I love the Eiffel tower bottle. How cute is that??

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun! I love crochet dish towels!

Lori said...

what a fabulous stool!!! love all of your reds:)