Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Saw Red Day Four

I want to thank everyone leaving comments. I can't believe how much fun I'm having meeting so many new people. I'll have more time to get back to everyone at the weekend - so please leave me your site or email address. If I've been on your site I'll know how to find you. There are some incredible sites out there and I enjoy visiting them.

Flowers outside my house in Ashland.

Okay, yes this is a different Eiffel Tower Soap Dispenser which is in the master bathroom. This one I got at TJ Maxx in Eugene, Oregon. I have a small collection and many pictures of the Eiffel Tower in my home. I've only hiked to the top once and it was an experience I will never forgot.

My little pepper mill



I also have a small collection of flower pins made of china. I see my last two pictures are a bit fuzzy. Anyone, have suggest on getting good pictures. I'm not sure if it is because I don't have enough light or if I just need a better camera or what.
Until Tomorrow when . . . .
"I Saw Red"
Kathleen

1 comment:

november's breeze said...

Thanks for your comment -- thought I would stop by and visit your blog. I just love getting comments and meeting so many wonderful people. Love your posts -- thanks to "Sadie Olive" for bring us together!

Keep on posting.