Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Saw Red Day Three

And the Red continues. . . . This is the picture that is on my desktop. I wish I could take credit for it but I can't. I don't even know who took it (sooo bad.) I downloaded it off of google images. This is San Francisco Chinatown at night. I love it because it makes me feel like I'm there.


My mouse pad which has a bit of red in it.


On my bulletin board above my laptop at home is this little ornament of my family crest. I've got some Scottish on both my mother and father's side. Crawford is my maiden name. Sometime I will share more of my Scottish history and recipes. I apologize for the fuzzy picture. The little tag is from a fortune cookie held on by the red flower push pin it reads "The key to success is making dreams come true." Oh how I believe that. I hope you are having lots of success in your life.


My friend Patty gave this to me. She was always saying, "Oh bless their heart," or "Oh bless your heart etc." I always laughed when she said it so when she found this little Raggedy Ann doll she couldn't resist getting it for me.


Until Tomorrow with more. . . .

"I Saw Red"

Kathleen

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi Kathleen,
Thanks for visiting my blog, and for the nice comments.
Love all of your red!!!
It's nice to meet you.
Visit again soon,
Rosemary

Gabriela said...

Hello,

Love SF! Great reads!

~ Gabriela ~

KIANA said...

HI...Angel showed me your blog and how to do one...its really neat...starting one tonight....aloha...diana

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. You've been tagged!

The Many Lives of "Angel" said...

Kathleen, I love reading your blog site..I hope I see you soon so I can start bloging to..your friend, ANGEL