Sunday, July 26, 2009

Small Ottoman for "Star Fish Cottage"

Here is a small ottoman I refinished for "Star Fish Cottage" - sorry for the fussy picture - I'll make note that I need a new camera. Can't figure out how to do close up shots that well - and this from the girl who was photo editor of the year book two years in a row. As you can see I used the same fabric as the folding chair.


I got the ottoman at the Goodwill Store for $4.95. The top lid hinges back to hide little things. Not very big so it won't hide much. I can't decide if I should add fringe or not.


Well, it has been extremely stressful lately for me at work and somewhat at home. The stress has been causing health issues that I will not go into as I do believe in the law of attraction and I'd rather focus on something positive. I'd love to hear about the things happening in your life. I would also like to think all of my followers and for anyone who stops by.


Until Next Time. . . .
Kathleen

1 comment:

SeaWorthy said...

Didnt that turn out cute? I love love love it, ALSO that headboard, wow, girl!!
nice make overs~!
Lisa