Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Make Over For a Folding Chair

I got this folding chair so long ago I don't remember when it was purchased. I do remember that I purchased it at Costco. I decided to give it a make over for the Bandon house. I spray painted it white and recovered the cushions with this light pink rose fabric. Unfortunately Joann Fabrics did not carry the other floral print I recovered my foot stool and the other chair in out at the coast. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.




This is what the chair looked like before. To me it is a big change. While refinishing the chair I had to do something different. Instead of using a staple gun - I used a hot glue gun. I couldn't get the staples to work and I was desperately trying anything I thought might work. It worked great. Now I think I will pick up a few more chairs for "Star Fish Cottage" and maybe even a few for the Ashland house.



Until Next Time. . . .




Kathleen

1 comment:

RLahman said...

Nice work. Chair is much improved!