Sunday, May 22, 2011

It has been a while.

Entering Old Town Bandon and Bandon Harbor below.  I do miss the Oregon Coast Sometimes.

It has been a while since I've posted on this site.  I stopped posting because my personal life had taken a strange turn.  After many twist and turns, I'm now living back in the San Francisco bay area as a single woman.  I've sold the Bandon House and I'm sure it is a wonderful home for the woman who purchased it.  She knew the neighborhood well and had kept her eye on the renovations over the years.

I promised a few friends that I would finish what I had started here and post the final pictures of the house as it looked when we put it on the market.

I've also started a couple of other blogs which I will share with you later.  If you have any questions the email account associated with this blog is still active so you can reach me through this site at any time.

Until Next Time
Kathleen 

No comments: