Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bedrooms

 
The larger bedroom or "Master Bedroom" as we liked to call it.  You can see the rich wood flooring we put through out the house.  I loved laying in bed and listening to the soft sound of the horn coming from the harbor for the boats.
 
You can see in this picture the beautiful doors that were used for the bedrooms and bathroom.
 
An original built in from when the house was built in 1938.  I had added little starfish touches all over the house.  I wish I had a picture to show you - the little hook on the side of the built in is a starfish hook.

 
We had taken the closet out of this room in order to make the second bedroom.  I had to add a wardrobe.  I had always pictured adding an antique one that I had of course painted white.  I'm sure the new owner added something bigger than this.

Guest Room
 
The Guest room.  You will remember some of this furniture from previous post.
 
My little white dresser.
 
Another starfish touch on this robe hook.
 
Another view from by the bed.

Until Next Time
Kathleen

No comments: