Sunday, June 28, 2009

Prince Eugen

These are also photos by Andy. This is Prince Eugen (pronounced Oi-Gun) who really belongs to one of Andy's neighbors. Prince Eugen likes it better at Andy's house though so he is pretty much Andy's cat. One weekend Andy called me asking for the name of my cats vet. Prince Eugen's extra toes were all messed up. Turns out he wasn't able to dull down the nails on his own and they had curled around and was growing back into the paw. Ouch! The vet of course fixed him right up and now I believe Andy has to trim the nails every so often and remember the cat isn't even really his (yeah right!)


Okay time for a nap



If you must





I love a good cat tale so I couldn't resist the photos.



Until Next Time. . . . .
Kathleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous cat, I bet he is glad that he got his nails fixed that sounds very painful. Hope