Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bandon Pictures taken by Andy

Here are pictures a co-worker took out at our Bandon "Star Fish Cottage." Come on inside!

This one is looking back from across the Living/Dining room towards the front door. Well - yes we still have some working tools inside the house since we are not done yet. I just love the little rustic bench under the coat rack. I got it at the thrift store for a couple of bucks.


Looking inside from near the front door.

Another great shot from inside the door.


I need to find some good furniture for the front room. I actually refinished the cream rocker and sworn off doing large pieces ever again. I do have another ottoman to work on right now to take out there.


Just inside the kitchen door.


Next time I go out I will finish up the little shelf. I will put molding across the front and put all my pretty white stoneware pieces. You'll see I'll take a picture.


Looking into the bathroom right around the corner from the stove.


There is a picture of Andy in the mirror. It is great he has the nice wide angle lens for taking these shots.



I plan to hang a small chandelier above the tub along with putting a very large black and white sail boat print on the wall.


I hope you enjoyed the little tour courtesy of Andy. We have been working long hours at work so he took a little time off. I offered the house for him to stay at. I think the poor guy was half shocked that I did because he often pushes my buttons at work trying to get me to order things or get one of his orders into the computer system. I'm often telling him to go away and leave me alone. He also teases me when he catches me singing a little too loudly my Chinese Pop/Hip Hop tunes to my ipod. I'm sure it happens more often then I get teased though. I think everyone is use to it by now. Damian and I sure enjoyed the photos. Thanks Andy!


Until Next Time. . . . .

Kathleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, this is an ADORABLE house now I see why you enjoy going to the coast so much. You have fixed it up so cute.......Andy - those are great photos you should have a side job taking photos. Hope