Friday, June 26, 2009

Bandon Lighthouse Pictures by Andy

Some more great shots from Andy. This one is my favorite.



Look at the clouds.



Another great one.








Fourth of July weekend will be my weekend for seeing the Lighthouse for myself. As I have mentioned before I haven't actually been to the lighthouse in the four years I've owned the little cottage. I will be watching the fireworks from the harbor area just like last time. I can't wait. I have new items to take to the cottage and of course more projects to work on while out there.

Thanks Andy for some more great pictures!


Until Next Time. . . . .


Kathleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Photos Andy! If I get up toward Bandon, I will have to check it out. I have never been to a lighthouse before, I will have to make it a point to visit one soon.