Monday, September 15, 2008

Bandon Projects

Here are a couple of Bandon Projects I completed recently. This little TV cabinet I got at the Goodwill for $19.95. I wanted something small that would hold the tv, dvd player and some movies. I really like the way this turned out. Of course it is painted with the ICI Swiss Mocha paint. Our old tv blew up one weekend and my friend Kris was kind enough to give us this tv. It doesn't look like much but the picture is really good. It sure does the trick for now. We plan to get a little flat screen sometime soon.



Here is the cabinet before I started painting on it. It is solid wood and yes I know I painted over a pretty finish but I like the finished results.



This little shelf unit I also found at the Goodwill for $4.99. It also got the ICI Swiss Mocha treatment. I decided to add the little star fish to give it that beach look. I really like the result and decided that I'm going to name the cottage "Star Fish Cottage" because I noticed once I did this I have lots of star fish all over the cottage (more of that later.)


Here is the little shelf prior to painting. I was also a real nice solid wood piece. I really liked the finish on this one and was a little sad to paint it. It goes so much better out at the coast with the white paint though.



Well, I know I've been absent from this blog for a while. For those of you who check it regularly I apologize. I've been caught up with my niece and her boyfriend moving to Ashland and then just dealing with my leg etc. I do have the cast off now and it is wonderful. A few aches and pains still but I am so thankful to be able to walk.


I hope all of you are well. I would like to hear from you so please leave a message and tell me how you are doing. I have lots more to share this week so. . . . .


Until next time


Kathleen

No comments: