Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bandon Kitchen

Here are some photos of the Bandon Kitchen This photo was taken after the new. . .well everything. New floor, new cabinets, new appliances etc.... This photo even shows my silver tray above the stove. A Feng Shui piece. When the stove and the sink are right across from each other you are suppose to use something reflective. This prevents accidents etc. Well, I use to burn myself on the stove all the time and I don't now so maybe there is something to the Feng Shui thing.





This is where my new shelf hangs. The door way goes into the living room.



The bank of cabinets by the sink





The old cabinets. The only photo I have of the old kitchen from its original state when we purchased the house. My dear old beloved cat Vincent wet all over a stack of photographs (he was 18 years old and just loosing it.) I really wanted to keep these old cabinets but we had five plumbing leaks so we had to replace a large piece of the flooring and everything. My drawers turned out to be old veggie and fruit crates. I saved them. I'm not sure what to do with them but I'll figure out something.


Here is with the cabinets and counter tops in but the old floor and old stove are still there.


The Laundry room how it looks today. I still have a few odds and ends to fix before I'm done with it.


A sort of before shot. Well the tile hasn't been laid etc. But this area wasn't really here in the "old" house. Damian moved a few things around to create this space.


Well, I hope you enjoyed the "little" tour. I've got living room photos to show this week. Also, progress on the old claw foot tub, the fence and outside and other bits and pieces.


Until Next Time. . . . .


Kathleen

1 comment:

anjalimehtus said...


India's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our
Modular Kitchen Indiacollection is custom created for you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles excellence in producing and Quality standards. will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home. Modular Kitchen Designs