Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bandon Harbor

The Bandon Lighthouse in the mist of evening fog.




The harbor boats. I love the harbor at Christmas time the boats string lights up. Actually, I love the harbor all year round.


The crabbing dock. You can see the lighthouse off at the top right corner.



A closer view of the crabbing dock.




This is a little sheltered building. The furniture inside is all Oregon myrtle wood. It is nice to purchase your lunch from one of the many fish shacks along the board walk and eat it inside the sheltered building. It looks out over the crabbing dock. A must see when you are walking around the harbor.


I haven't been to Bandon in a while. I will be getting my boot off of my leg on the 25th. I plan to go to Bandon over Labor Day Holiday Weekend. I'll be working this weekend on lots of painting projects to take out to the cottage. Update of my projects coming soon.


Until Next Time

Kathleen

No comments: