Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Smokey Ashland

The smoke from some of the 800+ California fires has billowed over into the Rogue Valley. Here is the view from the second story deck in Ashland. It looks like what I remember of Los Angeles.

I apologize for the long delay between postings. The smoke has flared up my allergies going at full force. I literally am surviving on coffee and Red Bull. Well, I'm trying to give up the Red Bull because it is suppose to be so bad for you. Even with all the caffeine I'm still sleeping most of the time I'm not at work. The meds and the side effects from the allergies make me feel foggy and sleepy.

I'm heading to the coast this Friday. I promise to have new photos next week of progress inside the Bandon house. I can't wait to get over there. Hopefully, to clean air!!

Until Next Time
Kathleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathleen, feel better please!