Thursday, May 15, 2008

Living The Beautiful Life

In case you are wondering how I came up with the name for my site it has to do with Alexandra Stoddard's book "Living a Beautiful Life." This book opened up such an incredible world for me. It taught me how to make everyday into a beautiful life. It has been close to fifteen years since I read it for the first time and I've reread this book at least once a year.


I still have my first well read, a little tattered copy of this book. Every time I run across a copy of it in my travels (mostly thrift shopping) I purchase it. I give away all of my extra copies. I have a copy of it beside my bed in Ashland and Bandon.

Lucky me! I ran across a copy of this one yesterday at the Goodwill Store in Medford and it was only 99 cents. I'm already a third of the way through the book and I just love it. It expands the first books message - About how we can create wonderful beauty everyday in our lives. I hope you will pickup a copy of both books and read them.
Until Next Time

Kathleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This might be a bit off-topic but I believe there are a lot of smokers here on www.blogger.com. I have recently decided to find a good manufacturer of e-cigarettes. I'm done with paying so much for tobacco smokes.A friend recommended [url=http://www.insanereleases.info/greensmokef.html]G Smoke[/url] According to their website this is how they described their product:
"Green Smoke offers supreme Electronic cigarettes with spendable cartridges that produce the highest smoke volume in the industry. With a collection of flavors and nicotine levels, Green Smoke's™ patented product offers convenience and performance that is unmatched. G Smoke products have been independently tested for safety."
I'm thinking of buying them. Anyone else have experience with this e-cigarette?