Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lithia Park - Ashland, Oregon

Lithia Park is considered one of the most beautiful areas of Ashland. Many people fall in love with Ashland while walking through Lithia Park. The park is a wonderful way to experience each season in Ashland. My recent walk through the park was a wonderful way to get into the Fall spirit.
The duck pond. You can also see a small part of the Oregon Shakespeare Theatre poking up behind the trees. I use to travel to Ashland when I lived in California just to see plays at the Theatre.

It was wonderful listening to classical music while enjoying the beautiful landscape.

A little peak at the creek.

The bridge.

More Fall colors.

The play ground. I hope you enjoyed the little walk through Lithia Park.


Until Next Time. . . . .

Kathleen

1 comment:

SeaWorthy said...

lovelovelove Ashland, havent been there since the late 90s and it was I think 200 degrees. OHHHH soooo HOOOTTTTTT!!
love the photos!!
Lisa
coastal nest