Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For The Love of Snoopy

Just a quick little post to show you the Fall napkins I made. I'm a big Snoopy (Peanuts Gang) fan. I was so happy when I found this material at the local JoAnn Fabrics store. I figure I can get away with using them the month of October and November since they are all about Fall. Anyway, they make me smile. I really like Snoopy but I also like Lucy and Linus. In fact I met the real Linus once as he was the political cartoonist for the Sonoma (California) newspaper that my husband worked for. After Charles Schulz passed away my husband found out what Linus' connection was to Peanuts. One day I got to meet with Linus and you could completely see Linus the cartoon in this old man (Linus Maurer.) He had the same eyes, mouth, shape of head and nose. He was a nice sweet man and it was certainly a moment I will never forget.



Another sign of Fall in my house my little centerpiece for the table.


Until Next Time. . . . .
Kathleen

No comments: