Sunday, May 10, 2009

My $2.00 Sail Boat

I went out to Bandon over the weekend and took my $2.00 sail boat I found at a garage sail. The weekend before the development I live in (Ashland) had a neighborhood garage sale. I sold a few items and made a bit of money myself and then I went walking around with my niece and her boyfriend to check out what the neighbors were selling. I scored this sail boat for $2.00. I'm been dreaming of adding one of these to the Bandon cottage. It was actually too big to fit where I imagined it would be on display. I'm going to add a shelf for this so it can be on display without hiding in the window.



I hope everyone had a good weekend and Mother's Day. I know I thought of many special women in my life today. I sure miss my Mom.



Until Next Time. . . .

Kathleen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome sailboat!!! I have always wanted one of those adorable smiling whale trade signs but they are around $250 or more. Someday I will find one.