Sunday, February 10, 2008

Getting Started

This is what a little work can do (or should a say a lot of work)!

This is the house 3 years ago

I'm new to the world of blogging. I discovered blogging through Romantic Homes Magazine. That is how I found Sadie Olive. Through Sara's site I found My Romantic Home and Across the Pond. These are some of my favorite places to visit. I just love looking at home decorating magazines and some of the blog sites seem just like the magazines in a more personal way. I hope to share some of my own pictures and stories of my own life: The renovating and decorating of my little cottage in the town of Bandon out on the Oregon Coast. It has been three years since we first started. People thought we were insane when we purchased the little house. Even my husband and realtor thought I had completely gone mad the first time we stepped into the house. For me it was love at first sight. Now everyone else can see the diamond that I saw the first time I saw it.
Until Next Time
Kathleen

No comments: